WHY CHOOSE BUILD TECH INSPECTIONS LLC AS YOUR CHICAGOLAND HOME INSPECTOR?
Build Tech Inspections Joliet
- holds itself to the highest quality standards according to associations or laws.
We've made this pledge to you: We will give your home the same attention as we would give our own home. We strive to keep our reputation of excellent and timely service, detailed inspection work, and delivering reports that aid your decision-making.
Why Choose Build Tech Inspections For Your Building Inspection?
- -Best Inspections Reports
- -Professional Inspectors
- -Prompt Service
- -Expert Home Inspections Near You
- -Locally Owned & Operated In Joliet, IL
- -Top Building Inspector
- -Excellent Customer Service and Communication
QUALITY REPORT Easy-to-read, modern, timely Spectora report so you can know what issues to address immediately THE RIGHT TOOLS
From infrared temperature sensors, moisture testing, GFCI testers & more – we use the latest technology available to provide in depth and highly accurate inspections.
HOME INSPECTOR- JOLIET ILLINOIS 60431
The home inspection is a priceless learning and exploration opportunity that helps you to assess the property's condition, identify potential issues, and gain trust and peace of mind regarding your investment and any negotiations. We strongly recommend that you accompany us during the inspection. Following the inspection, we are available to answer any questions you might have.Schedule Your Home Inspection Here- Click Link.
What Does Our Home Inspection Inspect?
- Foundations, grading and drainage, basements, walkways, and floor, wall, and ceiling structures.
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, flashings and skylights, chimneys, and other roof penetrations.
- Service entrance and panels, branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and making sure your outlets are GFCI-protected.
HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- Fixtures and faucets, water supply systems, drain, waste and vent systems, water heater, vents, flues and chimneys, and any sump pumps or fuel storage and distribution systems.
- Heating and cooling equipment, ducts, vents, and flues.
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal, range hood, range or oven, cooktop, microwave, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and other built-in appliances.
When Do You Need A Home Inspection?
The best way to ensure that you are well-informed about the strengths and limitations of a property in both new and older homes is to have us conduct a professional home inspection. We've been trained to spot small and large problems that the previous owners might have missed, as well as which ones need urgent attention.
A professional home inspection is always a good idea whether you're selling your home on your own or with the help of a Realtor. Every house has its own set of strengths and weaknesses. We assist you in determining the severity of any issues, as well as which ones must be resolved right away and which can wait. The more information you have about your house, the more prepared you'll be for negotiations.
NEW CONSTRUCTION PHASE INSPECTION
The standard of construction in a new home is always not what it used to be. As a result, many buyers have their properties examined by third parties at different stages of the construction process, including slab, frame, and final inspection. This low-cost inspection safeguards your purchase, avoids unwanted surprises, and guarantees that you get the home of your dreams.
For new building, most builders have a one-year warranty. Usually, the customer creates a "punch list" of corrections for the contractor to fix under the warranty coverage during this time. Any errors can go undetected by the untrained eye. It's a good idea to get a list from our home inspector of things that can almost certainly be fixed at no cost to you by your contractor. You'll feel better knowing that any possible issues were resolved before they turned into something that could cost you a lot of money in the future.
What Areas Of Illinois Does Build Tech Inspections Offer Inspection Services?
Build Tech Inspections
is based in Joliet, Illinois, 60431
. We provide Residential Home Inspector
, Building Inspector
, and Commercial Real Estate Inspector Services
to our local customers and homeowners in Cook County, Kendall County, Will County, Dupage County, Grundy County, Kankakee County, Kane County, Plainfield, Aurora, Shorewood, Crystal Lawns, Joliet, West Chicago, Chicagoland, Crest Hill, Warrenville, Naperville, Wheaton, Lockport, Orland Park, and St. Charles Illinois
Contact Build Tech Inspections
Build Tech Inspections